Re: Hardrock synopsis

  • thetroubadour
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004
      Wow. Congrats to Blake and all the finishers!
      Wow. Congrats to Blake and all the starters!
      Hey. Wow and congrats and THANKS to all the absolutely
      fabulous folks who put this thing on each and every year.

      You people ROCK (hard) !!!!!!

      Me? I'm jus' sittin'.
      Thinkin' also about a few more fabulous folks who are
      running Vermont this coming weekend (you know who you are
      that I'm thinkin' about--Rock On! Go Get 'Em!!) and even
      some more fabulous heat-resistant folks who are (I think)
      running Badwater right now!!

      You people SWEAT!!!!!!!!!

      00

      OK, back to work.

      Rich Limacher
      TheTroubadour@...

      Yankee Folly of the Day:
      Herb's actually the only guy I know who's ever laughed at
      one of my jokes and EVERYBODY else said, "It wasn't funny."