pictures-video clips for 2004

  • MELODY VARNER
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2004
      While I wasn't above Cunningham to get the pics of the 1000 sheep, I do have many pictures and video clips of people during the course marking, morning of the run, and some good pics/video clips of Apt, Kalmeyer, Simpson, Eppleman , Garrisonccoming in and kissing the rock. We caught the last 2 verses of Roch's folk song too.
      Email me and I'll send pics/videos to you. I do have some problems figuring out how to send a large file with sound so I will take suggestions too.
      Melody Varner

    • Ward, Kenneth (Ken Ward - Corvallis)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2004
        Thanks Melody, I'd love to have a copy of the pics. Are you talking
        about e-mail, or sending a CD?

        Ken Ward
        Corvallis, OR

        While I wasn't above Cunningham to get the pics of the 1000 sheep, I do
        have many pictures and video clips of people during the course marking,
        morning of the run, and some good pics/video clips of Apt, Kalmeyer,
        Simpson, Eppleman , Garrisonccoming in and kissing the rock. We caught
        the last 2 verses of Roch's folk song too. Email me and I'll send
        pics/videos to you. I do have some problems figuring out how to send a
        large file with sound so I will take suggestions too. Melody Varner

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2004
          would love to get the pics.... thanks!
          deb and steve
          While I wasn't above Cunningham to get the pics of the 1000 sheep, I do have many pictures and video clips of people during the course marking, morning of the run, and some good pics/video clips of Apt, Kalmeyer, Simpson, Eppleman , Garrisonccoming in and kissing the rock. We caught the last 2 verses of Roch's folk song too.
          Email me and I'll send pics/videos to you. I do have some problems figuring out how to send a large file with sound so I will take suggestions too.
          Melody Varner

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor