Volunteers and All

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2004
      There are so many of you out there to thank so VERY VERY much. You ALL made
      this years HRH a fantastic success. Thank you for your help at aid stations,
      we loved and appreciate it. Your help at the gym before, during, and after
      the race was truley energizing. Thank you from all of us here in Silverton
      we hope you will return again, soon.

      Thank you all you truley are the spirit of Hardork.
      Carolyn Erdman
    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004