Awesomely Hardrocking undertaking...

  • thetroubadour
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2004
      My Fellow Fiends,

      Unless I am *that* totally out-of-touch (of which I have in
      fact been oft accused) there's a whole bunch of super-fine
      folks out there in Colorado someplace who started this day
      with a little wade through a creek.

      A fa-fa-fa-FREEZING creek.

      And when they finally do get done with their day "today,"
      it'll be Sunday.

      [Ah, for some maybe (like yours troubly, once); for
      others--the even more highly touted fiends--their "day" may
      conclude in something under 30 hours. --which is like most
      days, eh?]

      ROCK ON, YOU HARDROCKERS!!!!!!!!

      You folks are all "awesomer" than I can fathom....
      Ah, an' Love* I've got for all of "ya."
      =======

      ( O_O )

      (*Some ancient high school English teachers MIGHT possibly
      *stop* agonizing in their graves after they realize, as we
      realize, that some apparently ungrammatical written
      expressions CAN, in fact, BECOME grammatical with proper
      punctuation. :)

      [rock on, Dan! :-]

      Rich Limacher
      TheTroubadour@...

      Yankee Folly of the Day:
      If the sun's rising and falling determines "a day," but the
      sun wasn't created until the fourth day, then how in the
      heck did Genesis figure out that it was, in fact, the
      "fourth day"?

      UC-Yankee Corollary:
      Don't try and tell a Hardrocker how long a day is.