Looking for a pacer

  • damonmlease
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      I sent a note to Jennifer Roach, in response to Andrea's recent
      post. I had a tentative pacer drop out this week, so I'm looking if
      anyone knows someone willling to pace.

      I'm in Ouray right now and only checking e-mail periodically. I can
      be reached by cell phone (my dad's phone) at 717-676-2561.

      I can use help pacing anywhere from Ouray to the finish. I have
      family here to crew for me, so I'd just like someone to run with
      me. I'm guessing that I'm a mid-40s runner, but I simply want to
      finish. I'm a first-timer here.

      Damon Lease