New Pacer in search of a runner....

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2004
      I know a lot of you are up here now, but I got an email from another
      willing pacer.

      His name is Jorge Arias and his email is jorgedelplata@...

      Feel free to contact him directly if you are looking for a pacer. He
      has just finished Lake City 50, so he knows what types of conditions
      you can encounter at HR.

      Andrea
    • kaitainen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
        Hopefully this name will carry some status.... Jennifer Roach.
        jrhigh@...

        Feel free to contact her directly if you are looking for a pacer.
        She is a veteran of all things having to do with the Colorado
        mountains (as the co-author) of two mountain climbing guides, so you
        will be in experienced hands.

        Andrea