Re: [hr100] Digest Number 353

  • Hans-Dieter Weisshaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24 4:05 PM
      Dear Steve,

      there were more than Deb and Steve warming up at
      Bighorn 100 for Hardrock:

      Rickie Redland,
      Scott Brokmeier # 12 WL
      Jeff Heasley # 35 WL
      Hans.

      May be even more ?

      Some run 50 miles (only): John DeWalt.
      Some run 50 km NN (I don't know the name of that guy,
      sorry).
      Some run just 30 km NN (I don't know the name of that
      guy either, sorry too).

      See you and family Saturday 0900.

      Hans

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • carolyn erdman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26 1:24 PM
        HRH Reminder

        Don't forget to pick up your hiking permits at the visitor center
        Carolyn