Important news about HRH 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      We trust that everyone is getting ready for their trek thru the San
      Juans. I would like to call your attention to a few last minute
      details/announcements.
      If you would, please check the Hardrock Hundred home page about some
      important news about course marking and internet policy while in Silverton.
      Also, summer in Colorado means road construction. It won't be uncommon
      to be stuck in road construction for up to 2 hours if you are planning on
      coming to Silverton from Durango. If you are coming from Ouray, the wait is
      considerably less but I would still budget some wait time on the roads. Do a
      few stretches, give the map and runners manual one more look over and that
      time will go by in no time.
      The snow is melting very rapidly. The headline in the Durango paper
      today is that the rivers and resevoirs are as full as they are going to get.
      Fire danger is always a concern but as to date nothing has been said or
      communicated to me.
      PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST CHECK IN BY 11 A.M. ON THURSDAY OR LOSE
      YOUR SPOT IN THIS YEARS RUN.
      See you all in Silverton soon!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run