Ride needed from Durango to Silverton Friday the 25th?

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2004
      I will be passing through Durango and am willing to pick up someone
      who does not already have a ride.

      With all my crap, I'll only have room for one, but a 2nd could cram
      if necessary, it just won't be comfy.

      And I'm not trying to be overly obnoxious, but I will be anxious to
      get up to Silverton so I don't want to wait if you have a late
      flight. I'll be going through around 7pm - if you're ready to go by
      then, let's talk.

      Hope everyone is doing well! :-)

      Andrea
      andrea@...