Sunlight 50K

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2004
      For anyone who didn't see my post a few months ago, I am putting together a
      tough 50K run a couple weeks before Hardrock. We will start at the FS
      campground at Purgatory 20 mi. south of Silverton CO on US550, climb Eolus,
      Sunlight, and Windom, and return. The exact date and time is TBD and will
      probably depend on weather forecasts. The route description is here.
      http://www.mattmahoney.net/sunlight/

      This is a run, not a race. It goes through wilderness areas where races
      are not allowed. However, attempts on a speed record are OK and a few have
      been reported. If you tell me your time, I will include it in a trip
      report.

      If you are interested, email me and I will add you to the list. Let me know
      your preferred range of dates. So far I have 11 people although not
      everyone will be running it. I will be in Colorado from June 22 to July 13.