2004 Course Marking

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hello All,

      Runners and crew members are welcome to participate in the annual
      Hardrock course marking. We will begin on Saturday, June 26 at 9:00
      AM. Unless otherwise announced, we will begin at 7:00 AM on
      subsequent days. The general starting point for the day will be my
      house in Silverton - 1354 Reese Street. The schedule is posted in
      the runners manual which is on the HRH web page.

      WARNING: The schedule is subject to change so it's wise to verify
      the details at my house daily. I will post any changes on the white
      board in the entry way.

      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone up in the hills in only a few
      short weeks.

      Charlie