Hardrock 2004 update

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 8:42 AM
      Greetings from the San Juans!
      Here is the latest updates for the 2004 Hardrock.
      1. Our course director, John Cappis, has made a few course
      modifications, which we believe will help in getting runners off jeep roads.
      These were suggestions made by runners and we are happy to see what we can do.
      We are now waiting for final Bureau of Land Management approval. Assuming we
      get the BLM's approval, we will send out the course maps and runners manuals
      (if runners requested a paper copy) sometime around the later part of this
      month. Meanwhile, Blake Wood, our website guru, has posted the downloadable
      version of the 2004 runners manual to our web site. Thanks Blake. You can also
      view the updated entrants list as of today.
      2. Andi Kron, who is in charge of the Joel Zucker Scholarship committee,
      will be conducting interviews for the JZ scholarships this upcoming weekend.
      Thanks Andi for continuing the tradition of what we feel Joel would have
      thought was a great idea.
      3. Please remember the new e-mail addrerss for the Hardrock is
      hardrock100@.... The e-mail addrerss ddmb@... is now a dead
      link.

      We hope you all oare enjoying the spring!

      For the Hardrock Hundred crew
      Dale Garland