Re: [hr100] Help Wanted

  • MELODY VARNER
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2004
      How do I send you a song?
      I have them loaded on the computer but haven't sent one before.
      Melody

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
        Good Morning Everybody,
        Hardrock is looking for a couple of people to help us shuttle some
        vehicles back to Durango after this years Hardock. If you are flying out of
        Durango on Sunday or coming back through Durango on Sunday and can drive a
        vehicle please let me know.
        Thanks,
        Dale Garland
        Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
          Hi Hardrockers
          We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
          Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you let
          me know?
          Thanks
          Dale
        • Basit Mustafa
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
            Dale,

            I have a copy and experience, if you still need help, I'd love to help
            however I can!

            Basit

            All spulling and grammer errurs are Apple's fault.

            "If only we enforced banking regulations like we do park rules, we wouldn't
            be in this mess"

            On Apr 12, 2013, at 11:37, Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:

            Hi Hardrockers
            We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
            Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you
            let
            me know?
            Thanks
            Dale

          • Bob Combs
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
              Basit, just make sure you don't lock your copy in your ride

              :)