Help Wanted

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2004
      Hi Hardrockers!
      The San Juans received another blanket of white this week but I think we
      are in good shape for this years event, as far as the snow level goes.
      As I was thinking about the summer, songs began to circulate in my head
      and I came up with an idea. Here goes. . . . if you have a special or unique
      song that reminds you of some aspect of the HRH please e-mail it to me. In the
      populist tradition of HRH, I will compile those songs and produce a HRH
      musical CD which will be composed of the 12-15 most popular (most requested
      songs). Feel free to send along 3-5 of your favorites but please don't send me
      your entire MP3 file!!
      Hope everybody is well!

      Dale Garland
      HRH
    • MELODY VARNER
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2004
        How do I send you a song?
        I have them loaded on the computer but haven't sent one before.
        Melody

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
          Good Morning Everybody,
          Hardrock is looking for a couple of people to help us shuttle some
          vehicles back to Durango after this years Hardock. If you are flying out of
          Durango on Sunday or coming back through Durango on Sunday and can drive a
          vehicle please let me know.
          Thanks,
          Dale Garland
          Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
            Hi Hardrockers
            We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
            Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you let
            me know?
            Thanks
            Dale
          • Basit Mustafa
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
              Dale,

              I have a copy and experience, if you still need help, I'd love to help
              however I can!

              Basit

              All spulling and grammer errurs are Apple's fault.

              "If only we enforced banking regulations like we do park rules, we wouldn't
              be in this mess"

              On Apr 12, 2013, at 11:37, Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:

              Hi Hardrockers
              We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
              Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you
              let
              me know?
              Thanks
              Dale

            • Bob Combs
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
                Basit, just make sure you don't lock your copy in your ride

                :)