Kennel or dog sitter

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 12:44 PM
      Hi Hardrockers....

      Deb and I are planning on driving out this year and we're bringing our dog,
      Tucker. We will need either a kennel or a dog sitter for the days we are
      running the race. If anyone knows of any possibilities, could you email me
      offline? The best place for the kennel would be in the Ouray
      direction...that way we could pick him up on our way home after the awards
      breakfast.

      Thanks and see you all in July,
      Steve Pero
      ultrastevep@...