2004 Entries

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2004
      S. Pattillo wrote, "Looks like the roster for some day out program
      conducted by a community based mental health organization."

      Steve has half-wittingly hit on one of the key features of the
      selection process. The salient selection criterium used by the Run
      Committee was, and I quote directly from the minutes,

      "Selection SHALL be inversely proportional to mental stability."

      The combination day dog day care and marmot herding activities will
      be based from my house in Silverton.

      Charlie Thorn