Hardrock Hundred Deadline- It's Getting Close

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2004
      As we look toward the end of January, I just wanted to update everybody on the Hardrock Hundred application procedure. Completed entries (available from our home page) should be received in Silverton by the first of February. Entry selection will be on Feb 8th and we will attempt to post the status of everyone's entries either that night or on Monday. If you have any questions, please let me know.
      Dale Garland
      HRH Run Committee

      P.S. Feb 8th is also the deadline for any artwork/photographs that you would like considered for this years finishers print.