2004 MTN RNR Trail Series

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2004
      I've just finished the 2004 MTN RNR Trail Series schedule. This year
      we have 27 trail runs, from roughly (say it ain't so) marathon class
      to about 50 miles in length. They're located from the El Paso, Texas
      area across New Mexico, to central and southwest Colorado.

      The goal of the MTN RNR Trail Series is to provide an informal
      opportunity to enjoy running in the often remote outdoors, perhaps on
      trails that you're not familiar with.

      The format of these unorganized runs is minimalist. There is no fee,
      no pre-registration, no prizes, no t-shirt, buckle or goodie bag.
      Just show up, fill out the S&R form, get the trail briefing (&
      associated lies) and, map, then run. You keep your own times and run
      with others or by yourself as you wish. Neither aid nor trail
      markings is promised.

      If you're interested and didn't receive a schedule, let me know and
      I'll email you a copy.

      I hope to see you out on the trails.

      Charlie Thorn
      Los Alamos, NM