Hardrock 100 entries

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
      On behalf of all of us at the Hardrock 100 I want to wish you a happy new year. We are now accepting entries for the 2004 Hardrock 100. Entries can be downloaded off our websites (www.run100s.com/HR or www.hardrock100.com ) and mailed to P.O. 55, Silverton, CO 81433. If we receive more entries than we have spots, we will do our lottery selection on Sunday, Feb.8th. The deadline for entries for that lottery is Wednesday, Feb 4th.

      Dale Garland
      Hardrock 100 Endurance Run