Re: [hr100] Hardrock 100 entries

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003
      Merry Christmas/happy Holidays to Dale and all our friends in the Hardrock family!
      We are blanketed by snow also.... it's all real picturesque until you have to go shovel the roof off.....

      deb and steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
        On behalf of all of us at the Hardrock 100 I want to wish you a happy new year. We are now accepting entries for the 2004 Hardrock 100. Entries can be downloaded off our websites (www.run100s.com/HR or www.hardrock100.com ) and mailed to P.O. 55, Silverton, CO 81433. If we receive more entries than we have spots, we will do our lottery selection on Sunday, Feb.8th. The deadline for entries for that lottery is Wednesday, Feb 4th.

        Dale Garland
        Hardrock 100 Endurance Run