Hardrock 100 entries

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003
      Happy Holidays from Silverton!
      For anyone interested in running the 2004 Hardrock Hundred, we will begin accepting entries for the run beginning the 31st of this month. In order to make it as fair as possible, all entries received by selection Sunday (Feb 8th) will be treated the same, that is, it doesn't matter if yours is the first entry received or the 100th, as long as we have a COMPLETED entry by the 7th of Feb.
      Entry forms can be downloaded from our website (www.run100s.com/HR or www.Hardrock100.com).

      On behalf of all of us at the HRH, I'd like to say so long from the snowy San Juans, where the blanket of snow is now almost 3 feet deep!

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

    • Deb
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003
        Merry Christmas/happy Holidays to Dale and all our friends in the Hardrock family!
        We are blanketed by snow also.... it's all real picturesque until you have to go shovel the roof off.....

        deb and steve
        For anyone interested in running the 2004 Hardrock Hundred, we will begin accepting entries for the run beginning the 31st of this month. In order to make it as fair as possible, all entries received by selection Sunday (Feb 8th) will be treated the same, that is, it doesn't matter if yours is the first entry received or the 100th, as long as we have a COMPLETED entry by the 7th of Feb.
        Entry forms can be downloaded from our website (www.run100s.com/HR or www.Hardrock100.com).

        On behalf of all of us at the HRH, I'd like to say so long from the snowy San Juans, where the blanket of snow is now almost 3 feet deep!

        Dale Garland
        RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
          On behalf of all of us at the Hardrock 100 I want to wish you a happy new year. We are now accepting entries for the 2004 Hardrock 100. Entries can be downloaded off our websites (www.run100s.com/HR or www.hardrock100.com ) and mailed to P.O. 55, Silverton, CO 81433. If we receive more entries than we have spots, we will do our lottery selection on Sunday, Feb.8th. The deadline for entries for that lottery is Wednesday, Feb 4th.

          Dale Garland
          Hardrock 100 Endurance Run