Hardrock Hundred Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2003
      Greetings from the San Juans, where the first blanket of snow now covers our mountains.
      The 2004 Hardrock Hundred will be run July 9-11 of 2004. Entry forms and entry qualifications can be downloaded from our websites (www.hardrock100.com or www. run100s.com/HR). Selection of the field will be held the weekend of Feb. 7-8, 2004.
      We would also like to invite any artists to submit your interpretations of our run for consideration as the finishers print for the 2004 run. We will gladly consider any artisitic visual medium. This year we are opening the selection to include photgraphic entries. The deadline for submittal is Feb. 5, 2004.
      Looking forward to seeing you in Silverton!
      Dale Garland and the HRH crew

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005
        Happy Holidays Everyone!

        Applications for the 2006 Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run are available
        on our web site run100s.com/HR. We will begin accepting applications after Jan
        1st. The lottery for the 2006 Hardrock will be held on Feb 5th.
        In additon, if you have a piece of original artwork that you would like
        to have considered for the 2006 finishers award, please send it to us by Jan.
        25th.
        Our address is: Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run, PO 55, Silverton, CO
        81433 and e-mail is hardrock100@....

        Dale Garland
        RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      • Deb Pero
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005
          Merry Christmas, Dale, MaryBeth and all you Hardrockers out there!!!
          See you in July!!!
          Maybe by then we will be residents of New Mexico! (altitude training, it's all about the altitude training)

          deb and steve and Tatiana and Trinity, and Tucker the wonder dog, Zoe the cat, and the "girls" (chickens), Clara, Louis, Zelda, and Larry, who turned out not to be a rooster after all.