Virus Hoax!!!

  • Julie Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Many of you received a message from me tonight telling you to delete a
      file as it was supposedly put on your system by a virus. A friend of
      mine was kind enough to call me immediately and let me know that the
      message/virus is a hoax and that the file is a legitimate file (used
      primarily in Java programming he says).

      I hope you were all smarter than me and ignored the message and
      instructions.

      Julie Nelson