2003 Hardrock Runner Feedback

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      Every year, the Hardrock run organization requests feedback on how
      well we conducted the run so that we can make improvements and tso we
      can understand our community impacts.

      Yesterday, I sent the 2003 Hardrock questionnaire to all the runners
      with email addresses that I have. Several of those emails have
      bounced because the email addresses are no longer valid.

      So, if you were a 2003 Hardrock starter (whether or not you finished)
      and did not receive the questionnaire, please contact me off this
      list at thorn@... and I'll send you the Word file questionnaire.
      You can complete that file and email it back or print is and mail it
      to me.

      Thanks for the several completed responses that I've already
      received. I hope every runner takes this opportunity to provide us
      with their thoughts so we can make Hardrock even better in the future.

      Charlie