Flashlight missing after Hardrock

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 5:27 PM
      Just a note to anyone at Hardrock this year. I am missing a flashlight that was supposed to be waiting with my stuff at the Chapman aid station. My fleece, which had accompanied the light, was there, but no light.
      The light in question is a handheld 7 bulb LED with attached wrist strap. It was not in any of the aid station or drop bag leftovers. I was able to borrow a light (thanks Martin Miller!) but am still looking for my own.
      If anyone remembers seeing it or picked it up by mistake, I'd sure like to get it back. It has carried me through many a long night on the trail.

      Thanks a bunch,
      Deb Pero
      New Hampshire
      Adversity introduces you to yourself.