[hr100] Waiting list

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2000
      Hi Everybody!! It's snowing as if it's trying to make up for the dry
      Nov-Jan!!
      I can't remember if I have posted this or not; if I have please excuse
      the repetition.
      There have been some questions regarding the wait list for this years
      Hardrock; so in order to "set the record straight" here goes:
      -since this is the first year we have had a wait list I really have no
      clue how many people off the wait list will get in to this year's run.
      To date we have had one person move from the wait list.
      -our BLM permit is for 110 runners, historically we know that those 110
      runners don't actually make it to Silverton in July. So, with the BLM's
      blessing, we accept another 1o runners to fill those spots. Those people
      were accepted before we started the wait list.
      -currently there are 14 people on the wait list. Blake Wood will also
      keep an updated wait list onour home page for everyone to see.
      -we are considering how to handle entries for the 2001 run. By july we
      should have a policy in place that we feel fits the spirit of Hardrock
      runners and is as fair as possible to everyone who wants to run.
      Hope everyone is staying healthy!! I would echo Bozena's request that
      if you know you will not be able to be in Silverton this July to please
      let us know so we can let someone else prove to themselves how "wild and
      tough" they are!
      If anybody needs any other info please let me know.Runner's manuals
      will be going out at the end of this month.

      Dale Garland RD, HRH
    • Ms. Leslie L. Hunt
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2000
        Good Morning Dale!!!

        Thanks for working so hard on this race! Please extend this runners gratitude to
        all that work so hard!!!!

        ....Just a note.... some of us runners (me) .....want to run this race every
        single year...........until I cant get my wheel chair up Handies Peak any
        more!!!!! ..... I am anxiously awaiting your new entry policy!

        Have great fun in the snow!!!!!1
        luv :o) leslie hunt
      • Ms. Leslie L. Hunt
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2000
          ....ooooooopsss!!!! Good Morning to ALLLLLLLLLL of you Hardrockers!!!!!!!! (I
          just cant wait to get back out there! ..can you????) .....anyway...yes..I meant
          to send that last email to just Dale....but am glad it went to all of you!!!!
          ......I am very glad that it is snowing out "there"!.......I hope all of you have
          a great day!!!!!!!!!!!! ......lets party on Handies!!!!!!! See you there!!!
          :o) ....luv leslie hunt