Gloves

  • Julie Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003
      When I was on my way down off of Handie's, I found a pair of black Nike
      fleece gloves (probably size large) folded together and left on a rock.
      I put them in the "lost and found" pile at the awards ceremony, but
      nobody picked them up. If you're missing your gloves and they fit this
      description (and the location where lost), please e-mail me with your
      address. I'd be happy to mail them to you.

      Julie Nelson