The dog missed us....

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2003
      ...next time we leave for so long, we'll have to bring the dog along. He escaped 3 times, was picked up by the cops twice, and both times was running along with a runner (looking for us?) He was "jailed" two times, jumped out of a screen window here at the house, and was otherwise anxious for our return!

      On another note, we can't say thanks enough for the wonderful, wonderful time we had out in Silverton with all you guys. We just got home from a long day of travel, so will write more later...

      Just one question - maybe John Cappis will know the answer.... When we were walking up the road to Governor's Basin, Rick Trujillo (sp?) picked up my flashlight and fleece - he was going to give them to somebody, whose name I can't remember. The fleece eventually showed up at Chapman aid station, but not the flashlight. I was able to borrow one for that second night, but would sure like to get mine back if anyone has seen it. It is a black "Trek 7" LED hand-held light with an attached handle. It was fairly expensive, and I'd sure like to have it back. I checked all the drop bag stuff and did not find it. If anyone knows anything about the light, please email us - thanks.

      Camp Hardrock was lots of fun.. now back to the real world. ugh.
      deb and steve