2003 Hardrock Hundred

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2003
      The final results for this years Hardrock Hundred Endurance run have been posted to our homepage (www.run100s.com/HR or www.Hardrock100.com)
      We had the more finishers this year that we have ever had at a HRH and the second highest finishing percentage ever. The weather was hot and dry but our runners persevered! Congratulations to everyone who finished or attempted this years run!
      Many thanks to all the volunteers who were at this years run. As with any run, these people were key in making this run possible.
      Entry requirements for the 2004 Hardrock will be posted to our homepage by August 1st.

      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH