Hardrock 100 updates available online during the run.

  • Andrea Feucht
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10 7:15 PM
      Go to the Hardrock website..... http://www.hardrock100.com

      There is a link right on the top for "live updates from the run".

      On that page, there is a link to an Excel spreadsheet that you can download.
      It ain't pretty, but it has the aid station check-through info in time of
      day for all runners (bib numbers are on the far right).

      It will be updated APPROXIMATELY every hour, so don't email me for other
      updates.... I'll be out on the course.

      Andrea

    • Andrea Feucht
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10 7:17 PM
        Someone, please send my original message to the Ultra list..... I can't post
        from this email address.

        Thanks!