Re: [hr100] Digest Number 284

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      Annette-
      You can sometimes pick up a pacer late in the run if you make your wishes known in an aid station. I've told a number of my friends who were interested in pacing that if they hang out in the aid stations they should be able to hook up with someone who needs a pacer late in the run.

      If this is your first time on the course, I'd strongly suggest you carry a map and compass, and maybe even the course description. The course is well marked, but markers have disappeared before.

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087,
      Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
      (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-2227 bwood@...
      http://microserf.lanl.gov/bpw/bpwplan.html