Hardrock course 2003

  • cappis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 8:48 PM
      During the past week, almost 80 miles of the Hardrock 100 course has
      been marked. The route is extremely dry with many areas where snow
      is normally an issue, such as the top of Dives/Little Giant, being
      completely dry. There may be a some snow on both sides of the ridge
      at Oscar's pass. This will be marked on Monday.

      The trails are much easier to follow this year than in the past so
      the number of markers we put out has been reduced. I look forward to
      seeing everyone next week.