Artist Reception

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 8:42 AM
      Artist Reception
      Boy we are getting alot of invitation!!
      Carolyn

      July 5-6 - ELLIS TANNER GALLERY invites you to Meet the Artist - Benson Manygoats - at 1250 Greene Street. The Artist Reception will be held on Saturday, July 5 from 6-8pm with refreshments catered by the Green Table. Benson's work is highly contemporary with high quality silver and inlaid stones. You can see his unique jewelry collection on display both Saturday and Sunday.

      Stephanie Reigh
      Event Director
      Town of Silverton
      p: 970.387.5522