couple things

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Heidi alerted me that I forgot to mention that the Avalanche Cafe is open and has expanded their menu.
      As far as cell service goes we have an Alltel tower in town. The folks that have Verizon need to change their system to Automatic A and you will have access here in Silverton. I have a Tracfone and have no problem with getting service out and about.

      Carolyn

      Course is looking great! Marking is proceeding. Hiking permits are available at the Visitor Center as you come into Town and I just dropped off a packet at Charlie's house.