Cell phone stuff

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      thanks Carolyn, and Keith, and Kerry for the cell phone answers. I decided not to upgrade my service, since my carrier could not tell me whether they had a contract with AllTel, so didn't know if I'd get service.
      So excited about coming out. I'm doing the last load of laundry before packing now!!!

      Can't wait to see all of you!
      deb amd steve