Mt Washington hike/run photos

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:54 AM
      Hi all...

      This past Sunday Deb and I decided to head on up to the White Mountains to
      get in some last minute climbing training before we head out west. It was a
      rare good weather day in the whites, temps felt like they were in the 90's,
      but were more like the 60's and we're just not used to it living so far
      north.

      The White Mountains are in Northern New Hampshire and although Mt Washington
      peaks at 6200+', the climate is very much like in the San Juans at a much
      higher altitude. It is very much like being in the San Juans without the
      altitude...

      Here is the link to some pictures we took...
      http://community.webshots.com/album/79151787tRLkwI

      see you soon!
      Steve and Deb Pero