Moving

  • Dick Huff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003
      Hello everyone,

      We are moving on June 30th 2003. I will have a new internet server and a new email address after that date. New email address to be determined.

      Best way to contact me:

      Cell phone: 303-944-0407

      New business line: 719-488-8686 (303-681-2286 will be active for awhile)
      New fax #: 719-488-6509 (303-681-3862 will be active for awhile)
      Sue's home phone: 719-481-9420

      Even though we have 719 area codes we will still be living in Douglas County

      I do not know how long it will take the phone and satellite company's to get us hooked up. Please be patient trying to contact us.
      If all fails, try my cell phone.

      Hope to talk to everyone soon.

      Dick and Sue