Cell Phone service in Silverton

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003
      Anybody know if there is decent cell service around Silverton? I was going to upgrade my service to a no-roaming plan while out west, then thought, "heck, there probably isn't any service out there anyway." So, before I use up my lunch hour doing this, does anyone have any info out there?

      Thanks,
      Deb "can't wait to get there" Pero

      Adversity introduces you to yourself.