Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2003
      Thank you Carolyn for letting us know about what is available and who is actively supporting the HRH in Silverton. We all like to support those businesses that support us.

      If any of you have old blankets that are taking up space and you would like to donate them to our aid stations, we'd love to have them! Just bring them with you when you check in.

      Course marking starts today. If you are interested in helping please refer to the schedule in the runners manual and/or the updated schedule at Charlie Thorn's house in Silverton (1354 Reese St.)

      So Long For Now

      Dale Garland