Hardrock

  • Keith Knipling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2003
      Well, 1 week before we leave for Silverton. My dad, Gary, and I will be
      out in Colorado for 2 weeks acclimatizing before the race on July 11. I
      will have my camera and expect to take many pictures each day. I also
      hope to publish daily updates from my website:
      www.keith-knipling.com <http://www.keith-knipling.com/>

      The actual link for the updates will be:
      http://www.keith-knipling.com/photos/running/hardrock/2003/hardrock-2003
      .htm

      Pictures from the 2001 event are here:
      http://www.keith-knipling.com/photos/running/hardrock/2001/hardrock.htm

      Feel free to link to these from your own websites.

      Happy Trails,

      Keith

      Keith Knipling
      Graduate Research Assistant