  • Ginny La Forme
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2003
      Folks

      There has been so much discussion about snow conditions and weather for
      Saturday's 22.5m Arriba NM run at 7am starting from the Taos Ski Area,
      that I will attempt to keep everyone up-dated. This should prove
      especially useful to the handful of people who will actually show up for
      the event.
      As of today the official weather forecast for Saturday at Taos Ski
      Valley calls for a high of 76F a low of 42F. Sunny.
      Currently they show 57F, mostly cloudy, 63% humidity 30.19- barometric
      pressure.
      There you have it.
      There will likely still be a patch of trodden snow between Lost and
      Horseshoe Lakes and another in La Cal Basin. The remainder of the trail
      was bone dry two weeks ago.

      Ginny la Forme RD (rain detector)