Finally, an [HR100] email group for YAHOOs like us!

  • Andrea Feucht
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18 4:01 PM
      Hi everyone,

      Just wanted to let you all know that I have finally entered in all the new
      2003 Hardrock entrants into this mailing list (as well as those that have
      updated their emails).

      If anyone DOES NOT want to be on the list, let me know and I'll remove you
      ASAP. You can also remove yourself with the instructions in your "welcome"
      email. For archives, see the website:

      Hope everyone is having a great spring, and I'll see all of you in a little
      over two weeks!

      Don't forget about the PotLick social gathering on Wednesday the 10th, in
      the Town Park, at 1pm. Bring yourself, bring your family, bring some food
      (if you'd like - but we will probably have plenty!), BRING YOUR GOSSIP! :-)

      Take care.

      Andrea