[hr100] Re: hi

  • Carl & Sally Yates
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
      Don't know how I got this Matt. I'm pacing Jim Ballard at WS then leaving
      for HR, but right now I can hardly walk after knee surgery and PT is slow.
      Yeah, wish I'd caught up to you before you got lost. I've cleared that
      section the last 2 yrs. and can't get lost. John Dewalt and I did it 4th JUL
      once. Good Luck, Carl PS Wish I could eat like you during the race!
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
        C'mon Matt,

        You don't want to take all fun out of it do you ?