[hr100] Hardrock participants

  • Bozena Maslanka
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2000
      If anyone that entered Hardrock 100 can not participate in the race,
      will let the rece director know. The race if full with approximately 15
      peole on the waiting list.
      Bozena Maslanka
    • Feucht, Andrea L.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2000
        Hi Bozena -
        Are you entering this year? I assume from your email that you are currently
        on the waiting list. It would be nice to see you again. Hope everything is
        well with you.

        Andrea
        andrea@...
        http://tenacity.net
        Tonight I feel ambitious, and so does my foot,
        as it sinks on the pedal.  I press it to the floor.  -Eve 6

        If anyone that entered Hardrock 100 can not participate in the race,
        will let the rece director know. The race if full with approximately 15
        peole on the waiting list.
        Bozena Maslanka

        http://click.egroups.com/1/2130/1/_/382674/_/952369381/

        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hr100/
      • Feucht, Andrea L.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2000
          Sorry, everyone. I meant that to go just to Bozena. :)

          Are you entering this year? I assume from your email that you are currently
          on the waiting list. It would be nice to see you again. Hope everything is
          well with you.

          Andrea
          andrea@...
          http://tenacity.net
          Tonight I feel ambitious, and so does my foot,
          as it sinks on the pedal.  I press it to the floor.  -Eve 6
        • Carl & Sally Yates
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2000
            Good finish at AC after a tough time. Carl PS Not to mention last years HR
            near the Kendall Mtn. Hut

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8, 2000
              Thanks Carl,
              I hope to see you at Hardrock this year.
              Bozena

              original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hr100/?start=82