Memorial Day Hardrock Trail Work

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      Hello All,

      The traditional Memorial Day Hardrock trail work party will be held on the
      Nute Shoot on Sunday, May 25. Last year, we got about a third of the Nute
      Shoot trail rocked in with retaining walls. I hope we can continue that
      work.

      Last year's crew included Emily Loman, Ernst Baer, Jim Fisher, Ginny
      LaForme, Andi Kron, Athena, the Hardman family, and others who I may have
      forgotten.

      Please meet at my house, 1354 Reese, in Silverton at 9 AM and we'll work
      until we're tired or run out of rocks and beer. Make sure you've got
      sturdy work gloves, plenty to drink, and protection from the sun. I have a
      number of tools, but if you have McClintocks, adzes, pick-axes, rakes, or
      shovels, please bring 'em. We also could use a wheel barrow or two.

      I hope to see you there.

      Charlie