Great Training Run

  • LizNTom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 7:32 PM
      Here is a great 50K to get ready for Hardrock. I know, I can hear you now --- 50K to get ready for the toughest hundred miler around??? Well, in 2001, all four people who ran the Jim Bridger 50K as a trainer for Hardrock finished at Hardrock. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Nearly 12,000 feet of elevation gain, four long, steep climbs, 100% trail. June 28th. Check it out at www.math.montana.edu/~thayes. Any Hardrockers can stay at our place or sleep on our lawn if you want to practice for Mineral Creek.

      Tom Hayes
      Liz McGoff