Re: [hr100] Lodging? Loathing? How's that going?

  • thetroubadour
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2003
      Hi Heidi and Friends!

      I've just now started trying to dig my way out of all my
      unanswered e-mail, prior to my departure for Barkley.

      Of course, I'd just love to make such an offer to purchase
      this certain real estate in the sweetly hospitable and
      always stranger-welcoming town of Silverton, Colorado, but
      I'm afraid they would no longer accept as earnest money my
      fifteen thousand-odd unredeemed-so-far completely filled
      books of S&H Green Stamps.

      Maybe, though, if anyone else out there has some, uh,
      filled-up books of Top Value? We might form a partnership!

      Yours still in troubly,
      Rich "Limacher Hilton" Limacher
      TheTroubadour@...

      Unnoticed heir to the infamous luxury bed & breakfast chain

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2003