Re: [hr100] Lodging? Loathing? How's that going?

  • rundlts@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2003
      Hey Troubie - why don't you make an offer to purchase The Wyman - of course
      at an extremely low offer! Then you could recoup your funds, make special
      accommodations to all your ultra and non-ultra running friends to come and
      stay any time at a special discounted room rate and run in the San Juans and
      fill the hotel and make it profitable!

      Taking full advantage of our blizzard snow conditions in the Denver, CO metro
      area where everything is at a standstill. Great mental health days! And the
      snow just keeps coming - a welcome sight for those of us fearful of early
      extreme forest fires! Heidi Schutt/ <A HREF="http://www.ontherun.com/runningdelights/">www.runningdelights.com</A>

    • thetroubadour
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2003
        Hi Heidi and Friends!

        I've just now started trying to dig my way out of all my
        unanswered e-mail, prior to my departure for Barkley.

        Of course, I'd just love to make such an offer to purchase
        this certain real estate in the sweetly hospitable and
        always stranger-welcoming town of Silverton, Colorado, but
        I'm afraid they would no longer accept as earnest money my
        fifteen thousand-odd unredeemed-so-far completely filled
        books of S&H Green Stamps.

        Maybe, though, if anyone else out there has some, uh,
        filled-up books of Top Value? We might form a partnership!

        Yours still in troubly,
        Rich "Limacher Hilton" Limacher
        TheTroubadour@...

        Unnoticed heir to the infamous luxury bed & breakfast chain

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24, 2003