Wait list

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003
      Howdy...

      Just saw that the wait list was updated and that in 4 months there has been
      no movement at all. It seems that everyone is hanging tough and by the looks
      of it, Deb and I at #'s 20 and 21 will not get in this year. I think we're
      getting close to throwing in the towel and plan for something else, as
      waiting for this is keeping us on hold. Oh well...there's always next year!

      Steve and Deb Pero
      Jaffrey, NH (where spring has FINALLY arrived)