Re: [hr100] Lodging before HR100? How's that going?

  • thetroubadour
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
      Hi Andrea,

      Looks like the back end of an old Dodge van for yours truly.

      Whatever you do, do NOT book lodging at the Wyman Hotel.
      Not only will you pay, and pay dearly, a deposit in advance,
      but if war breaks out and Colorado is cancelled, they will
      also steal from your credit card the ENTIRE remainder of
      your stay.

      Hmmm. Maybe they should talk Osama into buying the place.
      They could guarantee privacy. Everyone else would avoid it
      like the plague.

      The hotel is for sale, you know.
      And that explains their non-cancellation policy.
      No one will buy if their books show no income.

      Sorry, but I'm not doing well today as my country marches
      stupidly toward war...

      ...and ruins my future.

      Rich Limacher
      TheTroubadour@...

      Yankee Folly of the Day:
      Apparently, the brand-new United States Department of
      Offense.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
        Rich, I seem to be picking up some subtle vibes here, Let me see if I'm
        right. Are you still steamed about the Wyman stiffing you ?
        SP